Public Services Agreement (Offer)
1. This document is an official offer (public offer) of “Heveya” LLC (PSRN 1154345005870 ITN 4345410982) (hereinafter -the Contractor) and contains all the essential terms and conditions for providing services to “Heveya” LLC. The list of the services is given in the appendix to this Agreement - the Services Price List.
2. Pursuant to Article 437(2) of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (RF CC), in case of approving the terms and conditions set forth below and in case of paying for the services, the legal entity or an individual, who accepts this offer becomes the Customer (pursuant to Article 438(3) of the RF CC the offer acceptance is equivalent to entering into an agreement under the terms and conditions set forth in the offer), and the Contractor and the Customer jointly as the Parties hereto.
3. In consideration of the foregoing, read the text of this public offer carefully and review the price list of the services. If you do not agree with any paragraph of the offer, the Contractor offers you to waive the services.
4. Offer means this document ‘Public Consulting Services Agreement (Offer) of “Heveya” LLC, published on the website: https://www.heveya.biz/kompaniya/oferta
5. Acceptance of the offer means the full and unconditional acceptance of the offer by the Customer’s actions mentioned paragraph 16 of this offer. The acceptance of the offer creates an offer agreement.
6. Customer means a person who has accepted the offer, and, thus, is the Customer of the Contractor’s services under the concluded offer agreement.
7. Offer Agreement means a consulting services agreement entered into between the Contractor and the Customer by accepting the offer.
8. Price List means the current systematised list of the Contractor’s consulting services with prices, published on the website: https://www.heveya.biz/kompaniya/oferta and given in the appendix to this offer.
9. The subject of this offer is the provision of services to the Customer in accordance with the terms and conditions of this offer and the current price list of the Contractor’s services.
10. The list of the services is given in the appendix, which is an integral part of this offer.
11. The public offer and the appendix thereto are the official documents and are published on the website: http://www.heveya.biz/kompaniya/oferta.
12. The Contractor shall be entitled at any time to amend the Price List and the terms and conditions of this public offer unilaterally without prior agreement with the Customer, while ensuring the publication of the amended terms and conditions on the website: http://www.heveya.biz/kompaniya/oferta at least within one day before they are put into operation.
13. The services shall be provided in full, provided that the Customer has paid for them 100% (one hundred percent).
14. Upon review of the Contractor’s services price list and the text of this public offer, the Customer shall make an electronic application on the website. When making an electronic application, the Customer shall provide the Contractor with the consent to process and store the data set forth in the application, including the individual’s personal data.
15. Based on the received application, the Contractor shall provide the Customer with an opportunity to pay for the services using ROBOKASSA.ru, wechat.com
16. The Customer shall transfer the monetary funds by one of the methods published on the website: https://www.heveya.biz/uslugi/sale-assets
17. After the Customer has paid and credited the funds to the Contractor’s account, the Offer Agreement shall come into force and effect.
18. The Contractor shall send a notice to the Customer of receipt of the application within at least two working days upon acceptance of the offer to the e-mail indicated during registration.
19. The services shall be deemed to have been provided properly and in full, if within two calendar days upon providing the services, the Customer has failed to notify the Contractor about the improper quality of the services to email@example.com.
20. Upon the Customer’s written request, the Contractor may issue a printed version of the offer signed by the Parties of the equally binding force and effect with this public agreement (offer).
21. The Customer’s written request to sign a copy of this offer in hard copy shall be deemed the delivery of the printed version of this Offer signed by the Customer in two copies to the Contractor's office containing the Customer’s details. Address to be sent: 73 Sovetskaya Str., Kirov (Kirov Region), Russian Federation, 610002. Beneficiary is “HEVEYA” LLC.
22. The Contractor shall do everything possible to ensure the high-quality and regular provision of services to the Customer in accordance with the services price list.
23. The Contractor shall not be held liable for failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the offer agreement if such failure was a result of force majeure, including: actions of the state authorities, fire, flood, earthquake, other spontaneous actions, lack of electricity and/or failures of computer network operation, strikes, civil unrest, riots, any other circumstances, not limited to those listed, which may affect the Contractor’s compliance with the terms and conditions of this public offer and beyond the Contractor’s control.
24. In case if it is impossible to provide services through the Contractor’s fault, the Contractor shall refund the money paid by the Customer. In other cases, no refunding shall be made.
25. In case of failure to fulfil or improper fulfilment of the obligations under this public offer, the Parties shall be held liable under the applicable laws of the Russian Federation. The Agreement shall come into force and effect upon acceptance of the offer and shall be valid until the Parties fulfil their obligations. All disputes and disagreements shall be resolved through negotiations of the Parties. The period for consideration of claims is thirty days.
Contractor’s Registered Addresses and Bank Details
Registered and postal address: 73 Sovetskaya Str., Kirov, 610002
ITN 4345410982, IEC 434501001, PSRN 1154345005870
Settlement account: 40702810128100029262 in PJSC JSCB Avangard
Correspondent account: 30101810000000000201
Director: Maksim Andreyevich Sosnin
Appendix to Public Services Agreement (Offer)
SERVICES PRICE LIST
1. Providing the Estimated Market Value Report in Russian.
Independent licensed professional appraisers make a report, using a costly, comparative and profitable method of the property evaluation. Review of the estimated report will enable to take a weighted decision on the property purchase expediency. The analogues of the property and the market analysis will be provided. You will be able to estimate the amount of discount on the property to be purchased.
Each facility, presented at HEVEYA.BIZ, was evaluated by an independent expert-appraiser.
The cost of the service is CYN 82, USD 14.
The report is sent to the e-mail address indicated during registration within 24 hours.
2. Notarised translation of the Estimated Market Value Report into English, Chinese, German, French and other languages.
Cost of the service: CYN 5250, USD 764.
The report is sent to the e-mail address indicated during registration within 96 hours.
3. Preparation of documents for the property purchase transaction.
The cost of the service for legal entities (companies): CYN 8750, USD 1272.
The cost of the service for individuals: CYN 6250, USD 909.
In case of the seller’s refusal to make a transaction, the funds paid for the preparation of documents for the transaction shall be refunded in full within 120 hours.
4. Agent’s (Representative’s) Service at public bidding.
In case of purchase of the property by a company declared bankrupt at public bidding, HEVEYA.BIZ acts as your agent in the trading procedure. The services shall be paid upon registration of the right of ownership to the facility. The cost of the service is 5-20% of the property price.
5. Providing Trusted Legal Entity for Entering into a Lease Agreement.
As for the property with restrictions on the purchase by RF non-residents, HEVEYA.BIZ provides a trusted legal entity for entering into a long-term lease agreement with the registration of the Agreement in the registration chamber of the Russian Federation. The amount of the lease fee, the cost of the service on providing a legal entity and the value of the right to enter into a lease agreement shall be agreed upon on the individual basis.